Welcome, Guest

Wells Fargo Credit Card Shotgun blast:

[postlink] http://wells-fargo-youtube.blogspot.com/2011/10/wells-fargo-credit-card-shotgun-blast.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV3ImC4Ol7sendofvid[starttext]I did pay my bill in full every month. In fact, I own two homes without any mortgage payments and have no debt at all. However, this protest is simply because I feel the banks are hurting OTHER people that have no choice and their act of raising my rates even though I have perfect credit was unfounded. Not to mention the banks made over 23 billion!!!! in profits last year. Remember, the banks are making all of this money on OUR taxes.[endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))